Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jacob: why do you always make us clean before we can play the wii?
Me: why do you always make the house so messy?
Jacob: why do you always ruin my life?
Me: why do you always make the house so messy?
Jacob: I'll clean it tomorrow if I can play now
Me: you made it a mess today
Jacob: it's no fair, why do we always have to clean?
Me: is it fair that you get to make a mess and then play games without cleaning up your mess?
silence...
Jacob: how come you always ruin my life, but when I try to ruin your life it never works!
Me: laughing... and laughing some more...

Maybe he'll get his chance when he's a teenager.

4 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!!! I love it:) Don't worry, Rachel, your kids are cute, too;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a good chance you will have that exact same conversation word for word when he is a teenager.

    ReplyDelete