Monday, May 18, 2009

just got back from dinner, my big bacon burger was so good; my friend ordered chicken alfredo w/o the chicken, he won't do that again
10:07 PM May 18th from web

missing my wife (I'm sure I'll miss the kids after a few more days)
7:41 PM May 18th from web

the field we were supposed to meet at was locked, so we walked around for an hour looking for everyone; my hands are numb
7:17 PM May 18th from web

looking at the rain as I put on my shorts to go and play soccer...
5:58 PM May 18th from web

contemplating the debate from part 3 of the multicore workshop: Do any of these simulations imply speedup on a REAL machine?
3:46 PM May 18th from web

just got out of multicore workshop (are we ever going to be able to program for these things?), heading out to lunch
1:15 PM May 18th from web

made it to Seattle, had a great dinner, going to bed (need to get up at 3:45 am)
10:42 PM May 17th from web

realized that I didn't pack any socks! good thing I had to get ready for church before taking off later today!
9:15 AM May 17th from web

No comments:

Post a Comment