Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ate a delicious dinner outside while looking at the posters; I should have brought a coat...
8:27 PM May 20th from web

really enjoyed Automatic Creation of SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting Attacks presentation; I may need to update some of my old code..
5:14 PM May 20th from web

on that last note, I should say: don't go last if everyone else uses less than their allotted time
3:48 PM May 20th from web

just got out of the student contest session, lessons: 1. don't present work last, 2. on a 30 min presentation, don't leave 15 min for q/a
3:41 PM May 20th from web

lunch was ok, I spent it alone studying for my math exam that I need to take today... I'm sick of studying for it!
1:46 PM May 20th from web

I've discovered that some of the OS topics we've been studying in class are actually used in the real world... who would've thought?
12:50 PM May 20th from web

Steve McConnell just marked one up for practical (vs theoretical) software engineering; he's a great speaker and I need to get his books.
10:46 AM May 20th from web

being late! I forgot the Wednesday session starts 30 minutes early!
8:35 AM May 20th from web

No comments:

Post a Comment