skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Wittig Dad
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Our refrigerator is going out, or needs defrosted, or something. But we are losing all of our freezer stuff (ice cream was soup). Nothing much to say about today so a bit of advise: read you scriptures.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends
The Wittig Family
Blog Archive
►
2013
(9)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(13)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(51)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(14)
▼
2009
(85)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
▼
January
(17)
Today I uploaded my first youtube video:
This evening we had Chilis (the restaurant) for di...
I received my GRE scores (from the second time I t...
Ethan has been saying "uh-oh" (after throwing his ...
We went to the Temple today, which was really nice...
I wonder if we are at the beginning of a 'great' d...
I dispise my literature class. I think this is the...
Tonight I had a HT/missionary meeting with brother...
Today was Jacobs birthday! We had a lot of fun pla...
Today I got my first professional hair cut since L...
Jacob went around setting the timer, pointing to t...
Our refrigerator has been unplugged for a few hour...
Our refrigerator is going out, or needs defrosted,...
We're looking at "The Lonely Londoners" (a book ab...
I took the GRE for the second time today; it was b...
I went to Walmart three times today, which must be...
Today we traveled to Redmond to celebrate Christma...
►
2008
(1)
►
December
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment