I took the GRE for the second time today; it was better and worse.
The first time I got a 570 on the verbal (which is in the 79th percentile), this time I got a 490 (they won't tell me for a few weeks what my percentile is). I will say this, the first time, there were a lot of words I didn't understand = luck guesses.
The quantitative (math) I got a 620 (53rd percentile), this time I got a 750 :).
Analytical writing... the first time I had an incomplete sentence (I was trying to rework a sentence when time ran out, and as it was on a computer, when the time runs out, the section freezes). But the incomplete sentence can't be the only reason I was in the 3rd percentile. Yes 3rd, as in, 97% of the people who took the GRE from 2003 until now, did better than I. I think I did better this time, but they won't grade it for a week or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment