Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Google didn't take me :(. But I've got a friend at Amazon (in Seattle) who would be awesome to work with - he recommended me to his boss so I think I'll have a phone interview pretty soon! I'm also excited about a couple of local opportunities, so hopefully we'll have a job lined up by January.

We cooked some trout on our bbq last night and I remember why I'm not much of a fisherman - cleaning and prepping fish is no fun (not that a cow would be any better, but I don't want to go hunting for cows either). The whole time, all I could think of was Gollum from Lord of the Rings biting into live fish.

2 comments:

  1. Hunting for cows, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
    I'm really glad that you didn't say the Gollum thing last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock and pool is nice and cool, so good for feet!!!! Our only wish to catch a fish so juicy sweet!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete