Just got off the phone with with Amazon (for my first phone interview). I feel like I did well enough to get a second phone interview - we'll find out in about a week!
For the Mormons: The stake president called me last week and asked if I could meet with our area authority and ten other SPs... They wanted to ask me (and two other EQPs) about our service and how they can support their EQPs in general. We were only there for the first hour, but it was a pretty awesome meeting. They started with a hymn and a kneeling prayer, and then we read and studied the scriptures for about 30 minutes. They then asked us a lot of questions about our service and how they could support us. All in all it was a very spiritual meeting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment