One of the things we did was go and visit some friends who are like grandparents to the boys. They have four dogs, so I asked Ethan if he wanted to go and see if the dogs were home and he got pretty excited.
They have this little model car that Ethan always wants to play with (but it's not a toy), so he always goes looking for it, same thing with a motorcycle they have. We were talking about how much Ethan likes cars and pretend driving. A little while later they were asking him how old he is. He was saying some non-sense like 5, so I asked him how old he needs to be to drive (this is much more important to him than his current age), and he replied 16, as he's been told many times.
When we were getting ready to go, the woman asked Ethan if she could have a hug; he gave her one, and then proceeded to give all four dogs kisses. She remarked something to the effect of "I guess we know who matters most!" It was pretty funny.
That is so cute! Maybe he'll be a racecar driver!
ReplyDelete