(holding a picture of president Monson)
This is president Monson, he's our prophet
(holding a picture of Joseph Smith's first vision)
He talks to Heavenly Father
(holding a picture of an ear)
If we listen to him, we can know
(holding a picture of Jesus)
that Jesus Christ is our Savior
(holding a picture of a family)
how to help our family
(holding a picture of the Earth)
how to help the Earth
(not holding any picture)
I know that this is true, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
He did awesome (which means that Rachel did awesome). When we were doing FHE this evening, I was showing some pictures with my lesson. One of the pages I wasn't using had an Earth on it, when Ethan saw it, he said "how to help the Earth... that's what Jacob says" - which is another testament of how much Rachel practiced with Jacob.
And just to end my random nonsense: we started FHE singing "Families can be Together Forever" and ended by eating some crepes. When we were eating the crepes, Jacob was singing the line "I have a family here on Earth, they are so good to me" - but with "family" replaced with "crepes". It was pretty funny, but maybe you had to be there.
And as one final note, I'm starting to abandon the period inside the quotation; i.e., "crapes". in favor of "crapes." - even though I'm not sure I want to fully embrace the Queen's English. What do you think? (Maybe I'm too tired and should go to bed before this drags out any further.)
i think i have not been posting my comments because I never do the verifications, so now i am writing a few and putting in random letters sent to demean the cyber population so my oppinion can be seen. I doubt people will read this far back into your blog but who knows, maybe someone else had something to say and was also unaware of the scam to make you think you might not be a person. Anyway, I remember not putting the period inside when i was younger and trying to talk my way out of it, like ooo, that smudge mark? No thats not a punctuation mark. But than i had a run on sentance so it never really worked out. (hehe i started a sentence with the word but and didn't capitolize my i's i love not being in school (sorry if that's a sore subject))
ReplyDelete