Saturday, June 16, 2012

Jacob, Ethan, and I went camping overnight Friday with some friends. We ate way too many marshmallows, graham crackers, chocolate, and chips. We also had a couple of hot dogs to keep us going.

The campground was pretty nice, we were about 20 feet from a river. They had a pretty fun 'slip-n-slide' which was a small hill covered in a tarp (a friend took a video of the kids and I, I'll post it later). After that we ventured out in the canoes on the pond they have. At first the boys were deathly afraid we were going to tip over; they were grasping on tight, looked like they were about to cry, and begging to go back. After a couple of hours and way more sun than I wanted to absorb, I was the one begging them to let us go back.

It was great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment