When Rachel picked me up from school this evening, Jacob said, "can we pick up a pizza." We usually eat pizza a couple of times a week (when Rachel was sick from being pregnant, I took over the cooking, and its kinda stuck). We mostly eat frozen pizzas because they're cheaper, but about once a month we pick one up.
Anyway, Jacob never eats it. If we threaten him with bed or eating his pizza, he'll take a small bite, but he has to think that we're serious. So I asked him why he wanted to pick up a pizza and he just said that he wanted pizza. So I asked him why he wanted to watch a pizza (yes, watch a pizza) so bad and he said that he really wanted pizza. We usually eat pizza for our date night while we watch a movie. So we, got home, threw a pizza in. When we sat down to eat (we always eat in our living room) Jacob asked what movie we were watching and Ethan started saying he wanted to watch Spider man (which shocked us as he always says cars).
I almost gave in as we just got our first netflix today, but as I've got a meeting in 9 hours, reason finally prevailed (is it bad that our kids are going to bed at midnight? and that I can still hear them running around right now [at 12:30]?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
but did he eat the pizza?????????
ReplyDelete