Friday, July 17, 2009


Ok, it's been a really long time since I've written to you, my dear journal (when it was paper it was a lot easier to write a bit every night, btw a bit is a one or zero in computer talk...). Anyway, I've been playing basketball, a lot. A lot a lot. Well, at least a lot for me. I really want to go to the church tomorrow morning (in like 5 hours), but my blisters... Wednesday night was awesome (I'm still recovering), but I felt like I was actually valuable to my team mates (after doing some reading online, I think I fouled a lot less too!).

Anyway, not much else has happened except that I might end up only taking one class per term as I work on my masters degree; there's a chance that I'll be working full time (minus any recovery time I need from basketball).

Oh ya, I bet that Rachel has a baby on the 22nd (I'd say the 24th for pioneer day, but it just seems like she'll never make it that far).

Since everyone likes blogs with pictures, here is one of my faithful basketball feet (no it's not nail polish):


1 comment: