Well, when the missionaries didn't show up I was glad I had taken a few minutes to read my scriptures as there are a lot of really good verses in Mosiah chapters 7-9. So I guess the moral of the story is that you don't have to be all church all the time but it helps to read your scriptures every now and then.
Friday, June 5, 2009
I got to know a really nice couple yesterday; he's been a member for a long time and she's come to church for something like 20 years (but is not a member). Anyway I was going to meet the missionaries over there to watch a movie (I think it's called Praise to the Man), but they never showed up (they are really, really bad about respecting people's time). So we chatted for a half-hour and I feel like I really got to know them (I've been over to there house before, and we talk almost every Sunday, but it's mostly church related).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment