skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Wittig Dad
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
I spent the day (after doing some math homework) making blocks and then stacking them. It was a long process, but it was a lot of fun after the blocks weren't solid black on a black background. I know, welcome to graphics in the 80's.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends
The Wittig Family
Blog Archive
►
2013
(9)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(13)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(51)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(14)
▼
2009
(85)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
▼
February
(6)
We went to the coast over the weekend with the Ste...
On Valentine's day we made some breakfast together...
Yesterday we discovered that we are all sick. Etha...
Today was Frank's baptism. I don't know what the ...
Today Rachel, Jacob and I tried to spend $45 at th...
I spent the day (after doing some math homework) m...
►
January
(17)
►
2008
(1)
►
December
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment